Double Sided Station Clock
This rare illuminated clock was produced in East Germany by RFT - Rundfunk- und Fernmeldetechnik in the 1950's - 60's.
We have stripped, polished and lacquered the steel casing and replaced the clock movements with good quality high torque battery mechanisms. The light fittings are also new.
All in all we are very pleased with how this has restored - a fantastic piece of post War industrial design.
It is possible to have this mounted ceiling, floor or wall.
54 cm in diameter x 34 w x 70 d including the mount.
| Code :