Triple Sided Station Clock
Circa 1950's this station clock was produced in Germany by a company called Burk.
Stripped, polished and oiled steel case with glass lenses. We were keen to illuminate this so we copied the original clock faces and reproduced them in an opaque perspex.
The clock fittings are a new high torque battery mechanism with a BS22 mains light bulb.
Originally this would have hung on a bracket and it would be possible to hang as intended. However, we liked the idea of having this as an awesome illuminated side table and have set it up like this with a base and feet.
53 cm h x 52 x 52 x 52
| Code :