1940's Film Light
This vintage theatre lamp was produced by Arnold and Richter. The Arri group was founded in Munich in 1917 and made film and theatre equipment.
The light is in completely original condition with masses of natural patina to the steel and crackled paint. The electrics have been replaced with a E27 bulb holder with olive green braided flex. PAT tested.
The stand is new.
The height is adjustable. As per the pictures 185 cm h on the stand.
Just the lamp 60 cm h x 44 l x 44 w.
| Code :
Add to Enquiry List